CELT Professeure d’anglais diplômée spécialisée en anglais des affaires et preparations pour les entretiens
I will be happy to work with professionals and students looking to improve their Business English. I can prepare you for an interview, translate your CV and assist you in writing cover letters.
I can help with grammar and general English as well. I would prefer to work with students on B2 -C2 levels.
Please contact me on my mobile (+33)07.89.01.86.21 or via email email@example.com to discuss your requirements and to book a FREE lesson.
We can meet in person or via Skype.
Services offered (en francias)
1-2-1 Lessons & Group Lessons
Interview Preparations (CV, cover letters, interview techniques)
Conversational English & Business Communication
English for Project Managers, HR Specialists and Accountants
English for Hospitality Sector – groups – level A1-B2
Meetings & Presentations Preparations
Body Language, Communications, Change,
Emotional Intelligence, Getting out of Your Comfort Zone
About me: I’ve recently moved to Annecy to learn French and I plan to stay here. Before coming to France I’ve worked in HR and PM for 9 years in Ireland & Canada. I worked with foreign students and interns from around the world on their general English, business communication skills, writing and speaking. I mentored junior managers and graduates. I’m a CIPD and PMI member. I volunteer in local PMI Chapter. I hold a Certificate in English Language Teaching CELT (Dublin School of English, 2015) – internationally recognised teaching qualifications.
- 2004 – Private English School in Pabianice, Poland – I delivered English lessons to groups of students- adults and teenagers – level A1 – B1 – Callan’s Method
- 2006 – 2015 Individual private lessons, adults, teenagers, levels: B1- C1
- 2013-2015 Weekly sessions for foreign interns (from France, Brasil, Italy, Poland, Romania) on Emotional Intelligence, Time Management, Delegation, Stress Management, Telephone Skills, Business Writing and Business English.
I adapt my teaching methods to the students’ needs from written and spoken exercises to discussions and listening. It is important to use a range of methods when teaching as everyone learns differently. I use original business literature (Harvard Business Review etc.) and Cambridge Business English books.
- 2013-2015 HR Manager, Olive Safety, Dublin, Ireland
- 2013-2015 PM Manager, Olive Media, Dublin, Ireland
- 2012 HR Generalist, Mercury Engineering, Calgary, Canada
- 2008-2012 Training and Development Manager, Mercury Engineering, Dublin, Ireland
- 2004 English Teacher, Private English School in Pabianice, Poland.
- 2006 Master in International Relationships and Politics, WSMiP, Poland
- 2008 Certificate in Personnel Practice, National College of Ireland, Ireland
- 2011 Diploma in Business, Dublin Business School, Ireland
- 2015 Diploma in Project Management, Dublin Business School, Ireland
Click here for References